neina+zaquan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

..future planning..

Hello readers! Say sorry? Had done it! Hehe. From now onwards, no more sensitivity entries okay! Haha. Poyos!

Okay. I think I want talk about life. Yes! It’s about our future. Hmm. Since I just finished for my Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and still waiting for my final result, I’ve been a job seeker okay! Huhu. For the time being, I already got one offer. I’d done the medical check up but still don’t know whether I got the job or not because it’s depends on my cubix test and need to wait until I get the final result. It so weird because usually after done the medical check up, you are being consider get the job but this time. Huh! Tired lorh think about it. It’s ok. Hopefully I’ve chance and place there. =) pray for me okay! Heee.

Okay. Let’s dream that I get that job. With the quite high salary they pay to me. Hmm. Can I use my money wisely? No comment! Haha. Can or cannot I need to manage my money proper ok. For my expenses, give to my parents, monthly car payment, house rental, saving for getting married. Oho! I loike for the last purpose. MARRIED! Heeee… *big smile* =D

With my own salary, I’ll buy my dream car. SUZUKI SWIFT. Okay even peoples out there said “ekeleh. Da lapok ar kete tu. Out dated l ko ni.” Huh! Ade aku kesah? Haha. Da lapok pada ko, bukan pada aku! Heee.

Okay. The after my saving have enough for my wedding, then I’ll getting married with my beloved bb! Hihik. =p wedding planner? Hmm. I already have a plan for my wedding. Wohoo! Giler tak gatal nye aku ni. Haha. Hopefully what was I plan akan jadi sebijik sebulat. Hehe. Then go for honeymoon. Nak gi Amsterdam la. Sebab macam cantik je kan. Then nak gi Italy pulak. Memang nak sangat-sangat pijak Venice tu.

Big bungalow? Ohmaigold! I’m the architect for my house ok! And fyi, plan rumah tu dah ader dah. Hmm. But as you know, nowadays hard for us to find tanah2 lot ni untuk build out own house. Nak tak nak kene la beli rumah taman. But it’s ok. Even rumah taman pon, I dah ade plan dah nak buat cemane. Hoho.

Child? Hmm. Maybe after a year sebab want to spend time together puas-puas baru la buley diganggu dengan bunyi tangisan baby. Owh! Memang perfect jer an. Hmm. 4 cukop la. Hehe. 2 beauties and 2 handsomes. Eee.. memang excited giler!

Check lists!

Complete my degree?

Have a good career?

On my way.

Have a dream car? SWIFT

Coming soon after I get my job.

Getting married?

Coming soon. Simpanan belom cukop.

Have a big bungalow?

Coming soon after married.

Have a cute child?

Maybe a year after married.

Retirement?

Already have a plan but still need to be discussing again with my hubby after married.

p/s:how about yours? Tell me. Sharing is caring =)

No comments: