neina+zaquan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

..sweetnesses like lollipop..

The sweetness hours we had been together were start when I stepped in with nothing on that Monday morning with lots of feeling. We’re getting closer slowly. We try to know each other. I no need try to put myself at ease because you already make me felt like I’m part of you. The situation created like I’d been with you for long times ago.

Thanks guy! Every moment with you is the most precious to me. Don’t know how to express my feels right now. So sad because need to leave these sweet moments. Oh God! Will I get these sweetest after this? It was sweetest than sugar! And no ants can rob it from me!

Kak Hana – Kak Dayah – Safa – Alif. We have been closer. I miss every moment with you guys! I’m asking a big apologise to you if I’d hurt you all.

I’d learn so many things. Now I’m leave with lots of knowledge. The clean and unclean. Hehe. =p I wish I can be a part of you one day. And I know the day will come to me. I want it so badly!

Lastly, thanks for these ‘saguhati’ (word from Izwan =p )





p/s: crying =(

No comments: