neina+zaquan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

..perasaan apakah ini?..

Date of today? 9th of April 2011. I have another 6 more days to go before me ending my practical training. What do I feel right now? Excited! Impatient! Nervous! Happy! Okay. Actually I have no word to express my feelings right now. What was in my mind is I’m not preparing yet for my VIVA presentation! Ouch!

Okay let me start with my practical training. I gain too much experience. I’m facing a problem that sure will be happen when I’m working. And I ready enough to face it in future. I gain lots of knowledge. I learn how to control emotion, situation and attitude at working place. I learn how to understand peoples’ emotion and attitude. Overall, I learn almost everything that may be help me when I going into working world.

Then, about my thesis. This is not quite tough but really tough for me. It’s like I’m doing my master. Huhu. So far Alhamdulillah everything runs smoothly. I just sent my synopsis of my thesis yesterday to my both panels. Now I’m getting prepare for my VIVA. Oh! I’m really nervous! Probably I’ll success for my VIVA? Oh god! Help me please! I’m begging to You!

Lastly is about my job application. So far, I already sent quite many job applications and really hope the company will hiring me. It advantage to them if hiring me because I’m a person who have a very high dreams to be successful. I always want to make my leader satisfies with my work. Hehe.

No comments: