neina+zaquan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

..the GILER KILLER..

That’s nothing much to be share here. Just to let you know last week is a crazy week! Yeah. It’s really crazy. I felt like such a dumb person. No ideas come for my proposal. Don’t know to do. Everything is like BONGOK GILER! Huh! This and that. Oh! I’m really sick with all of that. For two days I’d no time for myself. Woke up in the morning and sit in front of the purlpy. No time for eating, for sleeping at evening and bla bla bla. Tido pon pepagi bute. OMG! Never thought that it will happen to me! But, Alhamdulillah. Finally I’m able to complete my proposal. Just doing the best and very satisfied with that even does not know how the result will. Mood: impatiently waiting for the CNY! Ho ho holiday!!

No comments: