neina+zaquan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

..CeRiTeRaKu..

After few weeks come with no entry and tonight I come with lots of story babe! Huhu. Firstly of course is about flood disaster. Alhamdulillah it’s totally recovered. Cleaning time! OMG! It’s too hard for us who are only 4 persons to clean up for the whole house! So tired dude! I’m taking leave a day for doing that. Okeh. Don’t want talk about that anymore because I don’t want to remember it. Tapi dalam sibuk2 risaukan banjir, sempat lagi aku and my sisters together with my cousins pegi karok until midnite. Haha. Memang tak sedar diri padahal tengah ditimpa bencana.

Secondly, my hand phone already broke down since it was swim in the flood! Oh no! seronok sungguh kau berenang kan hand phone dan seronok sungguh aku menghadapi kerosakan kau! Damn! It is present from my dad okay! Sangat sayang hand phone itu even cover bateri die hanye menggunakan selotep. Haha. Okeh. Stop talk about it. I already bought new hand phone. Hoho. My PIYO!! ( sony ericsson spiro). Thanks to my sayang zaquan sebab tolong belikan. Hehe. (tolong beli je yer. Guna duit aku. Aku bukan materialistic) Haha.

Thirdly. Actually lastly. Hoho. But not least okay. For few weeks hidup aku macam kureng terurus. Erk bukan kureng tapi TIDAK okay! Haha. Here, reason yang aku nak guna is BANJIR. Serba serbi tak kena. Nak gi keja pon baju takde. Iron pon anta dobi. Alahai kasem! Hoho.

The end~

No comments: