neina+zaquan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

..over the selat tebrau..

Hey you! Welcome to the second entry for tonight. Hehe. Now I’ll story about Singapore! Huhu.. it just a small country but they have Universal Studio! Hoho. I met Charlie Chaplin, Woody Woodpecker, Betty Boops and ramai lagi. Rase cam kat obersi pule. Huhu. 1 day at USS is not enough for us. Hmm. Feel like wanna come back again. Huhu. I’m so disappointed because can’t play the roller coaster due to it was under construction. Eeee...so sad laa! Egypt’s roller coaster was great! Awesome! Hmm. There are other types of game that I don’t know the name. Huhu. Flying chair maybe was make me feel like. Oh no! This is not the way I want killed myself. Has been sit on the chair and just used the safety belt on my waist then I was hanging on the air. It moves too fast! I was shouting and peoples were look at me like eeee..budak ni..glabah btol.. huh! I don’t mind. Huhu. Okeh stop talking about the game. (padahal da xtau pe lg game yg ade. Huhu. ) the best is we ran faster to get the turn for having only one snap with the “actors and actresses”. Shrek! I love u too! Huhu. Okeh giler. Hehe. Stop here okeh. Aha stop for USS laa. Huhu. Next day we just were walking on the street. Bugis street. Arab Street. Oh! We were walked on the road. Orchard road. Okeh. Bugis street is quite similar with Petaling Street. Arab Street provides the most beautiful shawl! Oh no! I’m adored with it but unfortunately it too expensive. But actually it suit with their pattern, style and quality. Hmm. Pasni dating nak borong byk2. SGD39 x RM2.41. okeh that is one of the shawl’s price. Huhu. We walked and walked sampai kaki nak tercabut. Dah la time nak masok tu terpakse move faster sebab takot kne tinggal bus. ehem. Actually nak berebut tempat duduk. Huhu. Naek MRT yang laju giler. From Orchard Road to what station I not remember, it has about 7 stations before arrive the destination. No more seat ok! Okeh because of all of them do not know who I am so I’m sitting on the floor. Huhu. Duduk bersimpuh ala2 pompuan melayu terakhir. Everybody looked at me. Mesti diorg cakap “isy budak ni jakun pe”..haha. Whatever! Okeh. Don’t know ape lagi nak type sebab kalo nak story all things happen memang sambung blog orang laen pon xabes2. Huhu. Conclusionnye tersangat amatlah puas ati ngan vacation ni. Suare ak masih lagi xbaek2. Garau macam jantan. Haha.

No comments: