neina+zaquan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

..memang patot pilih..

It’s already 4 days worked at BR Muar branch. First impression? Its great dude! Cool! Really love working there! Staffs there are really supportive, sporting, cool, happy go lucky. We’re work under the lower pressure. Just working there, I already have been invited for the annual dinner on this Saturday. Wow! How cool they are. Yesterday they celebrated birthday for the November’s and I was included! Oh! How lucky am I to be there with them. Even its just 4 days to be part of them but I felt like it was too long to know them.

Ya Allah! I really am grateful to You for this fate You gave to me. After almost one year I faced lots of suck things at Segamat, at last I got what I really want. The peaceful and happiness. I really hope it will be stay till eternity.

To BR’s staffs, do support me and teach me for which I do not know. All of you were my strength right now. Thank you all!

No comments: