neina+zaquan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

..I'm comin';;

4 more days left before I become a practical trainee. Doing practical training at Bank Rakyat for sure will gives I bit more knowledge. And of course I’ll be seat in the P&C areas. OMG! How can I perform my work then? Am I will do the best? Am I able to obey all the rules? Hmm. It’s okay. Try your best Neina.

Too many things stuck in my mind. It makes me more nervous! Oh! How about the rest time? How about the pray time? How long can I left my work for eat, pray, make up? How the situation there? How friendly the staff there? Can I feel at ease work there? Yeah. Too many questions asking me!

Whatever it is I’m very exciting to do my practical. Oh Bank Rakyat! Here I come! Accept me as one of your employee, teach me what I do not know, let me know if I’ve do a mistake. Thanks for approving my internship application.

Hopefully everything will be okay.

Bank Rakyat bank pilihan anda!

Saya mesti pilih!

=)

No comments: