neina+zaquan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

..foot note..

Peoples come and go. They love then hate. But you still stick with me. Accepting me for who I am. You were being by with me in every way. We love each other. Sometime we fight for a while. Then getting loving. Even we had fight for many time since we getting couple few years ago but we still together. We don’t leave each other. We always try to improve ourselves. We never forget ask for forgiveness if we’re doing a mistake. We always try to make our partner happy.

My dear, your love makes me stronger to face anything happen because I know wherever I stay there is you beside me. I always hope we’ll be meant to be together. Really hope Allah will hear our request. Really hope Allah brings us in a good way. Even I’m not melting with you but I was falling in love with you.

Oh my happiness, I hope you’ll be stay with me and him now and in future. Forever.

Peoples can say and think in bad way if they have and want to but I won’t care either way as long as we’re happy in our way. in the way that getting bless from Allah.

ya Allah. I'm begging to you please make my dream comes true. Aminn.

No comments: