neina+zaquan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Big Day. Big Event. Big Family.

Let me start with Assalammualaikum to all readers. Owh. I really miss my blog! No post! No new entry! No update! I'm really busy and really tired! Ok. No more too long bubbling. Let's skip to the main point. =D It's about my big day! My degree convocation =D

24th of October 2011 - Monday - Dewan Agong Tuanku Canselor, UiTM

With a beautiful number, my turn is 345. Proudly I'm officially graduated as a Second Class Upper Degree student in Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Finance from UiTM =D this is for u mom and dad. Thanks UiTM !! I'll further my Master in future, InsyaAllah.

Proudly going up the stage and take the scroll. Proudly attending that big event. Proudly be there with my big Finance family. Proudly being UiTM-ian.



No comments: