neina+zaquan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FINAL EXAM

final exam is already there..
pict IMA still xupload lg..
xde mse lorr..
nk kate study..
xgak..
huhu..
sempena peperiksaan akhir ini..
i want to make apologize to everybody..
especially to my parents..my bb..
pray for my successful!
hope something great will be happen to me..
really hope that..
to everybody who were heard a story bout me from someone and u believe that story..
(about halau menghalau)
its ok..
i was forgiving u..
because u dunno the truth..
biasalah lumrah idup manusia..
hanye akan terpedaya dgn memek muke simpati org..
to u..
no need to show to others that you wanna be my friend like the old time..
i dont want..
its too much & enough till here..
please dont hurt my heart anymore because i already not disturb your life..

I'm sorry for everything =(

No comments: