neina+zaquan

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

dont judge a book by its cover

feel so peaceful when going back..
all sorts of probs telah ku tinggalkan di segamat..
especially the problem creater tu..
huhuhu..
why me??
why u want compete with me??
am i more beautiful than u??
yes??!!!! (oh..de answer is so unexpected =p )
am i more genious than u??
what????
yes again??!!!! (oh..tanx2..)
dont try hardest to make me annoyed because u r nothing to me..
n i'll never care about u..
for me..
u just a little dirt on human body..
soriii....
please do not make me out of patience..
now i realize that what "she" tell me bout u is true..
never expect that u r one of the bad person..
so sad of u..
so, dont waste ur time anymore k...
note to people outside:
dont u ever judge people by their outside appearance because actually they keep their bad attitudes behind their beauty n their tenderness..
i dont mind if u want said that i'm bad..i'm laser or wateva..
but i want let u to know that i never keep my bad attitudes behind my appearance because i alwaz show who really am i..

No comments: